For your stay in the city, Denver Hotels boast some of the greatest variety in the state that surrounds you with all the comforts that make business and pleasure travel easy. Hotels in the city are known for its luxury accommodations and casual elegance. Whether on a business trip or looking for some time away Denver, Colorado has just what you need to make your stay special.
Some of the featured hotels in the city are listed below:-
- Red Lion Denver Downtown: - This hotel is situated one-half mile from downtown Denver, Colo. It features 171 guestrooms, American favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner, fitness center, 24-hour business center, wireless Internet access and more.
- Warwick Hotel - This hotel is situated in the downtown Denver' s trendy Uptown neighborhood. It features 219 guestrooms, wireless Internet access, fitness center, 24-hour business center, coffeemakers, and more. The Molly Brown House Museum is just one mile away from the hotel.
- Oxford Hotel: - This four star hotel is situated within a short 35 minutes drive from Denver International Airport. The neighborhood is enhanced by art galleries, restaurants, and shops all within a short walk of the hotel.
- Grand Hyatt Denver - This five star hotel is located in the Central Business District, just a few blocks from the Colorado Convention Center and offers 511 guestrooms that are well decorated and equipped with several modern amenities.
- The Curtis Hotel - This hotel is situated in central downtown Denver and just one mile away from the Pepsi Center and Coors Field. It features 16 smoke-free floors with a distinctive theme, including the "Big Hair Floor" and the "Fun and Games Floor."